Are you prepared for an inspection?
As a business owner, we know that you are always concerned for the safety of your employees and especially your customers. Being prepared for an inspection is very important for any business owner and making sure that you have everything in working order can provide a smooth process so you can get back to what you do best.
A fire marshal can stop by to inspect your business anytime, so it is very important to make sure you building is up to code. Here are the things he will be looking for:
- Your street address is clearly marked on the front of your building
- Fire lanes in front of your building must be kept clear of any obstructions
- Fire extinguishers and fire suppression systems are up to date on there inspections
- Exit and emergency light are working properly
- Aisles, walkways,stairways and paths leading to exits are clear of debris and obstructions
- Electrical panels and electrical outlets have covers on them.
Don’t wait until the last minute to make sure that you have everything you need to make your first or next inspection a smooth process, contact us today for more information.