Eagle Fire and Safety Equipment Co., covers your Fire Safety needs and provides a range of other services, call for additional details:
We Sell, Service, Recharge, and provide installation of Fire Extinguishers.
Fire extinguishers are required to be checked once a year by a licensed and insured company using people that are properly trained and certified according to the state requirements.
Fire Suppression Systems
- Pre-engineered Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems
- Pre-engineered Industrial Fire Suppression Systems
- Vehicle/Construction equipment Fire Suppression Systems
Fire suppression systems are required to be inspected every 6 months by a licensed and insured company using people that are properly trained and certified according to the state requirements.
There are not any codes that require this equipment in the residential setting UNLESS the residence is being used for a home healthcare, daycare or anything of that nature.
The codes that are required for commercial and industrial facilities that we go by and the state of Georgia has adopted are:
- NFPA 10 Standard for portable fire extinguishers (NFPA stands for National Fire Protection Association)
- NFPA 17A Standard for wet chemical extinguishing systems
- NFPA 17 Standard for dry chemical extinguishing systems
- NFPA 96 Standard for ventilation control and fire protection of cooking operations
- NFPA 33 Standard for spray application using flammable or combustible materials
- Georgia 120-3-3 Rules and regulations for the state minimum fire safety standard
Samples of our Work
We can supply you with a full line of First Aid Supplies.
DOT Low/High Pressure Hydrostatic Testing Facility